Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-23 Origin:Site
1) Strictly abide by the safety operation regulations of machine tool workers, and wear labor protection articles as required.
2) Before starting, you must carefully check whether the motor, switch, line, and ground are normal and firm, and check that the operating parts and buttons of the hydraulic press brake machine are stuck in the correct position.
3) Check the coincidence and firmness of the upper and lower molds; check whether each positioning device meets the requirements of being processed.
4) When the upper slide and each positioning axis are not at the origin, run the origin return procedure.
5) After starting the CNC press brake machine, it will run for 1 to 2 minutes and run on the full slide for 2 to 3 times. If any abnormal sound or fault is found, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated. Only after it is normal, can hydraulic press brake machine work.
6) When working, one person should direct the command to make the operator closely cooperate with the feeding and suppressing personnel to ensure that the cooperating personnel is all in a safe position, then to send the bending signal.
7) According to the thickness, shape, and size of the sheet to be bent, adjust the stroke of the slider and adjust the upper and lower die and bending pressure. When selecting the size of the lower die opening and checking the bending force of the workpiece, it is necessary to compare the bending force table on the right side of the CNC press brake machine. The working bending force must not be greater than the nominal force.
8) When adjusting the gap between the upper and lower dies, the slider must stop at the top dead center. The gap must be adjusted from large to small. The gap between the upper and lower molds is adjusted initially. Generally, it can be about 1 mm larger than the plate thickness. The gap must be larger than the plate thickness to avoid crushing the mold due to no gap.
9) When more than two people operate a hydraulic press brake machine, specify one person to step on the brake, and cut off the power when leaving the machine.
10) Do not perform unilateral and single point load work.
11) The sheet must be compacted during bending to prevent the sheet from lifting and hurting people during bending.
12) It is not allowed to stack debris and measuring tools between the upper and lower molds.
13) The power must be cut off when adjusting the platen die, and the operation is stopped after the operation is stopped.
14) Correctly select the bending mold, the upper and lower molds should be tightened correctly, and prevent injury when installing the upper and lower molds.
15) When changing the opening of the variable lower die, no material is allowed to contact the lower die.
16) Correctly select the bending pressure, and the pressure should be less than 1/2 of the maximum pressure during partial load.
17) The length of the bending product should not be less than 1/3 of the length of the worktable.
18) When the CNC press brake machine tool is working, no one is allowed to stand behind the machine tool.
19) It is strictly prohibited to fold the sheet material at one end alone.
20) When the workpiece or mold is found to be incorrect during operation, it should be stopped and corrected. It is strictly forbidden to correct by hand during operation to prevent injury to the hand.
21) It is forbidden to fold ultra-thick iron plates or hardened steel plates, high-grade alloy steels, square steels, and sheets that exceed the performance of sheet metal bending machines to avoid damage to the machine tool.
22) Always check the coincidence of the upper and lower molds; and check whether the indication of the pressure gauge meets the regulations.
23) If an abnormality occurs, the hydraulic press brake machine will immediately shut down, check the cause and notify the relevant personnel to eliminate the fault in time.
24) Before shutting down, put a wooden block on the lower mold below the cylinders on both sides to lower the upper slide onto the wooden block.
25) After completion, first exit the control system program, then cut off the power and clean the worksite.
Boslaser is a top 10 cnc press brake manufacturers with 15 years' experience in hydraulic press brake machine industry, providing high-quality CNC press brake machine and professional hydraulic press brake knowledge. If you have any needs, please contact us!