1. Main Features:
● Brand-new industry design combined with modern aesthetic concept, high-quality production technology, simple appearance.
● Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, faster, more efficient and accurate.
● Heat treatment of the rack, rigidity optimization verification on entire machine and the application of hydraulic compensation structure jointly ensure the bending precision of MB8 series CNC Hydrulic Press Brakes.
● Optimal ratio of parameters and top-level core configuration ensure stable performance, and easy operation.
● MB8 standard 2 shafts back gauge system, as to complex shape work pieces ,4 or 5 shafts back gauge system and corresponding dies are available for your option.
● CNC Press Brake using fully closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo control technology, slider position signals can be feedback to NC system by bilateral gratings, then NC system adjusts the amount of fuel tank by changing the synchronous valve opening size, hereby controlling the slider(Y1,Y2)running on the same frequency, maintaining the parallel state of the worktable.
● According to state of sheet metal on the Hydraulic Press Brake Machine, CNC system can automatically control the table deflection compensation yielding uniform length of all workpiece angles.
● The use of hydraulic deflection compensation gives access to uniform full length workpieces. Hydraulic deflection compensation consists of a set of oil cylinders under the worktable, which can make the table occurs relative movement and form an ideal convex curve, ensuring the relative position relations with slider keep unchanged. Compensation values are subject to plate thickness and properties of material to be cut.
2. Main Configuration:
√ CNC system adopts Netherlands DELEM DA52S
√ Grating ruler controls depth Y1 and Y2 axis（y1/y2-axis 0.01mm）
√ Servo motor drive and control X axis（X-axis 0.01mm), manually adjusts R axis up and down, fingers can easily move along the cylindrical guide.
√ Keep the accuracy between HIWIN ball screw and linear guide within 0.01mm
√ Front carrier can be adjusted along the linear guide in the worktable direction
√ Germany Rexroth closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo synchronously controls the system
√ Germany EMB oil tube connectors
√ Germany Siemens main motor
√ France Schneider Electrics
√ Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
√ Upper are mechanical fast pinching dies. Lower are double-V quick changing dies
3. Safety Standard:
● 1.EN 12622:2009 + A1:2013 2.EN ISO 12100:2010 3.EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009
● Front finger protection device ( safety light curtain )
● South Korea KACON pedal switch ( 4 security grade )
● Metal safeguard, CE standard
● Safety relay monitors completed with foot switch, safety protection devices
● Safety standard（2006／42／EC）
√ 8″wide-frequency colored screen
√ Max 4-axes control (Y1, Y2, two additional axes )
√ 266MHZ processor, memory capacity of 64M
√ Die library, 30 upper dies, 30 lower dies
√ USB memory interface, RS232 interface
√ Real-time Windows operating platform to ensure the stability of the operation, support instant shutdown
√ One-page parameters for quick editing, navigation shortcuts
√ Automatically calculate deflection compensation
√ Micro switch panel, data editing
√ Automatically calculate the bending pressure and die safety region
√ Online operation analysis tool, Diagnostic Dashboard, angle calibration database
WIDE FRAME STANCE
BOSLASER made press brakes can easily accommodate parts with deep bends and that require long toolings because of our open space design. Our press brake machines typically have deeper throat depths , larger daylight spaces and longer stroke lengths than any manufacturer in the market. We ' ve also mounted the on the outside of the frame to maximize the distance between the side frames allowing our brakes to accommodate deep part flanges.
RIGID FRAME CONSTRUCTION & DUAL HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
The foundation of every DURMAPRESS Press brake is a solid mono - block frame made from mill certified , high - yield steel . As a result our press brakes perform accurately and reliably year afte year so confident in our frames that we offer a 1 0 - year warranty with our standard machines.
Dual hydraulic cylinders located on either side of the ram provide faster approach speeds . The cylinders are synchronized to provide smooth motion resulting in precise ram positions to accuracies of 0.0004".
Manual and CNC Crowning ensures a constant bend angle across the full length of the machine . This is achieved by pre - loading the machine to offset any possible deflection under load or compensate for any tool wear , so that under load contacting surfaces are parallel to each other .
With CNC Crowning systems the press brake control is preprogrammed with machine characteristics and deflection data . With manual crowning a simple spread sheet or chart can be easily developed for each application.
BACK GAUGE SYSTEMS
The correct back gauge for the application can have a substantial positive influence on production part volume and accuracy The more intricate the parts typically the more axes on the back gauge you should have. Volume of parts needs to be considered also A smart experienced brake press operator can bend form and produce some very intricate partsparts without even a single axis back gauge.
However, The more time it takes to form the correct parts the more costs you have in the part. So the best scenario would be to have an experienced operator with the correct back gauge system that will magnify their skills . But in today ' s market, smart experienced press brake operators are getting hard to find.
So the correct back gauge for the application will decrease costs per part by helping to make a good press operator , a great one. The less experience an operator is the more axes you should have Also , experienced operators know the benifit of correct back gauge for applications .
BOSLASER is here to consult with you on your application requirements.