1. Main Features:
● Brand-new industry design integrated with modern aesthetic concept, high-quality fabrication technology with simple and elegant appearance.
● Latest high-frequency responding hydraulic control technology, higher speed, more efficient, higher precision.
● Heat treatment of the rack, rigidity optimization verification of entire machine, research and application of hydraulic compensation mechanism jointly guarantee bending precision of MB8 series CNC Hydralic Press Brakes.
● Optimal ratio of parameters and top-level core configuration ensure stable performance, easy operation.
● MB8 standard 2 axis backgauge system, as to complex shape work pieces, 4 or 5 axes back gauge system and corresponding dies are available for bending of complicated shaped workpieces.
● CNC Press Brake Machine using closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo control technology, slider position signals can be feedback to NC system by bilateral gratings, then NC system adjusts the amount of fuel tank by changing the synchronous valve opening size, hereby controlling the slider (Y1,Y2) running with same frequency, maintaining the parallel state of the worktable.
● As for different plate, CNC system can automatically control the table deflection compensation resulting in uniform length of all workpiece angles.
● The use of hydraulic deflection compensation gives access to uniform full length workpieces . Hydraulic deflection compensation consists of a set of oil cylinders, which can make the table occurs relative movement and form an ideal convex curve, ensuring the relative position relationship with slider keep unchanged. Compensation values are subject to plate thickness and properties of material to be cut.
2. Main Configuration:
√ Holland DELEM DA66T CNC controller
√ Grating ruler controls depth of Y1 and Y2 axis（ y1 / y2-axis 0.01mm ）
√ Servo motor drive and control X axis（X-axis 0.05mm ), manually adjusts R axis movement up and down, stopping finger easily move along the cylindrical guide rail
√ Maintain the accuracy of HIWIN ball screw and linear guide of 0.01mm
√ Front carrier position can be adjusted along the linear guide rail in the worktable direction
√ Use Germany Rexroth closed-loop electro-hydraulic servo synchronous control system
√ Germany EMB oil tube connector
√ Germany Siemens main motor
√ France Schneider Electrics
√ Hydraulic and electrical overload protection
√ Upper are mechanical fast pinching dies. Lower are double-V replaceable dies
3. Safety Standard:
● 1.EN 12622:2009 + A1:2013 2.EN ISO 12100:2010 3.EN 60204-1:2006+A1:2009
● Front protection device for protecting finger ( safe light curtain )
● South Korea KACON Pedal switch ( 4 safety grade )
● Rear metal safeguards and CE standard
● Safety relay monitors completed with pedal switch, safety protection
● Safety standards（2006／42／EC）
4. Holland Delem DA66T Controller:
√ 2D Touch Graphics programming, automatically calculates the bending process and detects collision
√ 3D product figure analog display, multi-workstation dies real-time demonstrates real bending operation
√ 17”high-resolution TFT color screen
√ Full-set Windows application package, maximize the operation stability, support instant shutdown
√ Compatible with DELEM modular structure
√ USB Peripheral interface
√ Users application programs under multitask condition
√ Angle-detecting sensor interface
WIDE FRAME STANCE
BOSLASER made press brakes can easily accommodate parts with deep bends and that require long toolings because of our open space design. Our press brake machines typically have deeper throat depths , larger daylight spaces and longer stroke lengths than any manufacturer in the market. We ' ve also mounted the on the outside of the frame to maximize the distance between the side frames allowing our brakes to accommodate deep part flanges.
RIGID FRAME CONSTRUCTION & DUAL HYDRAULIC CYLINDERS
The foundation of every DURMAPRESS Press brake is a solid mono - block frame made from mill certified , high - yield steel . As a result our press brakes perform accurately and reliably year afte year so confident in our frames that we offer a 1 0 - year warranty with our standard machines.
Dual hydraulic cylinders located on either side of the ram provide faster approach speeds . The cylinders are synchronized to provide smooth motion resulting in precise ram positions to accuracies of 0.0004".
Manual and CNC Crowning ensures a constant bend angle across the full length of the machine . This is achieved by pre - loading the machine to offset any possible deflection under load or compensate for any tool wear , so that under load contacting surfaces are parallel to each other .
With CNC Crowning systems the press brake control is preprogrammed with machine characteristics and deflection data . With manual crowning a simple spread sheet or chart can be easily developed for each application.
BACK GAUGE SYSTEMS
The correct back gauge for the application can have a substantial positive influence on production part volume and accuracy The more intricate the parts typically the more axes on the back gauge you should have. Volume of parts needs to be considered also A smart experienced brake press operator can bend form and produce some very intricate partsparts without even a single axis back gauge.
However, The more time it takes to form the correct parts the more costs you have in the part. So the best scenario would be to have an experienced operator with the correct back gauge system that will magnify their skills . But in today ' s market, smart experienced press brake operators are getting hard to find.
So the correct back gauge for the application will decrease costs per part by helping to make a good press operator , a great one. The less experience an operator is the more axes you should have Also , experienced operators know the benifit of correct back gauge for applications .
BOSLASER is here to consult with you on your application requirements.